Saturday 23 November 2019

A preview. Unclear images

Usually when the lighting is so bad that I get images like these I just discard the photos. However, in this case I want to keep you guessing as to what it is I am doing. So here's some very grainy photos of what I am currently working on. These should be done in the next couple weeks (I am not setting myself an even more ambitious target, too busy atm). So I will move straight onto the photos.

This one here is the only one so far completed. Behind you can see the others, in various stages of completion.

Any guesses on what this is? I think this view gives it away more so.
Now, there will be points! I will be granting points for the following:
  • Correct guesses of the troop type.
  • Correct guesses of the manufacturer.
  • Double points for guessing the correct set this is from.
  • Creative ideas for the purpose of these troops!
So get your submissions in and earn yourself some points. What are the points for? I have no idea. Surely the point of points is just to earn them. Why would you want anything for points? I might think of a reward but otherwise just enjoy having the most points. I hope you have enjoyed this post and I look forward to adding more in the near future...... May have been a few hits in this post itself.

2 comments:

  1. Elheim, LGM? TBH, I don´t know but the sculpting (if the above is 20mm) would fit to Elheim or LGM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elheim is correct. I award you 5 points!

      Honestly I wouldn't be able to tell you from the sculpting either. Also I can't for the life of me remember who LGM are. So there's more points available if you can help me remember.

      Delete