Sunday 1 December 2019

End of University Purchases.

Well to celebrate the end of university I bought a whole load of models. Over the course of a few months admittedly. I have done a rather long post on my second blog for this. So instead of doing a repeat of that post I shall instead post the pictures and leave the comments to a minimum. I hope that you find this interesting.

The entire haul. What a mighty collection.

Here we have the S-Model 1+1 sets and the Caesar Infantry

The Plastic Soldier company T-55 tanks. These are really high quality. I hope they add more to this range.

ModelCollect tanks and two big box sets. The Revell set was 48% off! A real bargain.

A Dutch unicorn Boxer and two exciting Italeri reissues of the Esci cold war sets.

Another box set, a Zcvezda tank and some Trumpeter tanks.

To finish off we have some more infantry.
Well I am going to leave this here. I hope that you have a good day/night and I look forward to slowly bringing you these miniatures in a completed state.

6 comments:

  1. !!That lot will Keep you busy for a while :-)
    TBH, I´ve forgotton what LGM stood for...I think they went bust. I´ll hunt them down and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly will keep me very busy. Wondering myself about LGM. I see them around but hear nothing which is odd.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I am wondering about how sensible it was after the fact. However, it is sure to keep me going so I need not worry about ever running out of things to do.

      Delete
  3. Quite a haul there my friend

    Cheers
    Matt
    French Wargame holidays

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One haul to rule them all. Appropriate given the Middle Earth/New Zealand connection. Actually know someone who's acting in the new Netflix series. Which reminds me I still have orcs to paint.

      Delete