Friday 30 March 2012

1 more week of term....

Well I have not posted much recently and that is due to the homework monster :-( but next week is the final week at college and then I have 2 weeks off. so I hope that I'll be posting alot more here and on my projects blog then. of coarse I may just get a second homework monster for the holidays but it will have to compete with my armies of figs for my time and of coarse I am sure that you'll be supporing me in my fight against the reign of the homwork demon.... talking about support I have some new names to add to the list of rienforcements...

helo to Dan from gunners wargamming blog nice to see you on board...
welcome to TamsinP from wargaming girl I am glad that I am not only being followed my men (that sounds creepy)
and good day to Rodger from rebel barracks I hope he has alot of rebels in those barracks... I'll need everyone in my war against homework

so there you go past 30 followers I am quite happy. a kid from England who moved to New Zealand and decided to learn spanish is being listend to by a group of people who are about the same size as a class at school

No comments:

Post a Comment